Take a few minutes to register to vote in Maryland or any other state using these tools. You also can confirm your registration or update your address.
- Maryland Voter Registration Application: If you’re already registered but have moved since the last election, you can use the Maryland Voter Registration Application to change your address.
- Don’t know whether/where you’re registered in Maryland? Look it up here.
- If you’re already registered but have moved since the last election, you can use the Maryland Voter Registration Application to change your address.
In States Other than Maryland:
- National Voter Registration Form (special rules apply for residents of New Hampshire, North Dakota, and Wyoming; be sure to check your state election websites, using the link immediately below).
- Access all states’ election information here.
- Find state-specific resources including important dates, registration deadlines, and elected officials here.
Absentee Voting (i.e., Voting by Mail):
- Learn about absentee voting in Maryland and request an absentee ballot here. In Maryland, you do not need any reason or excuse to request an absentee ballot; you simply have to submit the request.
- In other states, the rules vary regarding whether you need a reason or excuse to request an absentee ballot. Find general information about absentee voting in any state here.
- Many states make it possible to vote at a limited number of polling locations in the days before Election Day. Maryland is one of them.
- Find information about early voting in Maryland, including early voting sites, here.